- ‘Partisan dealignment and committee power in five Westminster parliaments’, European Journal of Political Research, 58:2 (2019), pp. 536-556. [Replication data].
- ‘Procedural Change in the UK House of Commons, 1811-2015’ (with Niels D. Goet and Radoslaw Zubek), Legislative Studies Quarterly. Early View. [Replication data].
- ‘How have Parliament’s rules changed since 1811? Introducing the UK ParlRules dataset’ (with Niels D. Goet and Radoslaw Zubek), 14 October 2019, LSE British Politics and Policy.
- ‘Brexit has accelerated, not caused, government’s weakening power over parliament’ (with Radoslaw Zubek), 4 May 2019, Oxford University Politics Blog.
- ‘Dealignment and the Power of Parliamentary Committees’, 31 October 2018, PSA Parliaments Group Blog.
My publications are also listed on my Google Scholar page.